Duality is a New Jersey/Israel based startup leading the development of Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the way companies use their most sensitive data to create more value out of it, and doing so in a responsible way in light of growing privacy awareness. We are heading and walking on grounds where no one was there before!
We lead the best-of-breed open-source privacy software projects with companies like Google and Amazon, and use them in our commercial offerings. We recently won CB Insights’ AI 100, the RegTech 100 Awards and the AIFinTech 100 Awards. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, a Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellows.
About the Job
We are looking for a Backend Developer that is interested in being part of a strong and dedicated development team working on a product that enables machine learning on distributed systems with encrypted data.
As a Backend Developer, you will take part in developing Duality Platform – an innovative, technology rich product, and have a direct impact on our product growth, while getting creative and using your problem solving skills to tackle challenges.
In this position you will report to our Platform R&D Director and work closely with various internal stakeholders such as data scientists, product managers, solution architects, etc.
What would make you a great fit?
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Hands on, proficient in Python – a must
- Experience with distributed systems/microservices and data pipelines – a must
- Experience with Docker and Linux – a must
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS – a major advantage
- Background in mathematics, statistics and ML – an advantage
- English – high level, verbal and written
- “Get things done” attitude
- People person
- Fast learner