Our mission is to enable organizations to gain new insight and develop new services based on data collaboration between different organizations while keeping sensitive data secured in a way that was previously impossible. This makes duality the leader of the PET (privacy technology enhancement) market which is considered as the next big thing in digital transformation.
Duality is a New Jersey/Israel based startup at the forefront of developing and commercializing Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. We lead the best-of-breed open-source privacy software projects and use them in our commercial offerings.
We recently won CB Insights’ AI 100, the RegTech 100 Awards and the AIFinTech 100 Awards. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellows.
About the Job
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer that is interested in being part of a strong and dedicated development team. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be taking part in developing the Duality Platform – an innovative, technology rich product – and have a direct impact on our product growth, while getting creative and using your problem solving skills to tackle challenges.
In this position you will report to our Platform R&D Director and work closely with various internal stakeholders such as designers, data scientists, product managers, solution architects, etc.
Our technology stack: ReactJS, Python, HTML/CSS, AWS, SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), RabbitMQ, Docker, Linux, Cypress
What would make you a great fit?
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack development
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Hands on, proficient in ReactJS – a must
- Knowledge of UI design principles, design patterns and best practices
- Experience in backend / server-side / API development
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Python – a major advantage
- Experience with AWS – a major advantage
- Background in mathematics, statistics and ML – an advantage
- Experience with Big Data and distributed data pipelines – an advantage
- English – high level, verbal and written
- “Get things done” attitude
- People person
- Fast learner
For more information or to apply, please send an inquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org