Duality is a New-Jersey/Israel based startup at the forefront of Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. Our mission is to enable organizations to gain new insight and develop new services based on data collaboration between different organizations while keeping sensitive data secured in a way that was previously impossible. This makes Duality the leader of the PET (privacy technology enhancement ) market which is considered as the next big thing in digital transformation.
We were recently named a World Economic Forum (WEF) Technology Pioneer and Gartner Cool Vendor in Privacy Preservation in analytics. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, a Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellows.
About the Job
Duality is rapidly growing its channel business through a scaled approach of strategic go-to-market initiatives and partner development of target consultancies, System Integrators and OEMs furthering Duality’s exposure in the Enterprise market.
The position owns the recruitment and on-boarding of new Duality Channel Partners, System integrators, specifically those with a competitive practice in Data Privacy and Governance, and Technology Partners, where data collaboration is central to their software.
Main tasks will include identifying personal and C Level contacts, recruiting new partners, organizing co-selling opportunities, partner trainings, and proactively driving revenues to ensure organizational profitability
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the ideal candidate will have both an enterprise channel sales background that enables them to engage at the C level, as well as with key channel, technical, and field sales personnel, coupled with a proven history exceeding revenue goals by developing and executing against strategic partnerships deliverables.
The Director of Strategic Alliances will recruit and close partnership agreements/sales and create joint selling campaigns with your assigned partners that will lead to new revenue opportunities for Duality. You will partner with regionally focused sales managers to drive partner engagement that sources customer revenue wins and adoption of your partners security services.
- Engage your partner sales organizations and partner ecosystems to create and drive revenue opportunities for Duality.
- Develop and run executive level quarterly business reviews
- Execute comprehensive joint account engagement plan and tracking mechanism
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast.
- Prepare and give internal business reviews to the senior management team.
- Prospect and create new partnership and sales opportunities for Duality products in the region
- Own revenue outcomes (reseller, referral, System Integrator, OEM) from your assigned territory partners and new partnerships.
- Deliver against KPIs and success metrics aligned to your territory.
- Develop and execute annual business plans with your assigned partners.
- Engage your assigned territory to establish new and grow existing reseller, referral, System Integrator, OEM agreements and related revenues, and drive sales, co-selling, field alignment, and demand generation with these partners to leverage these agreements to drive new revenue opportunities for Duality.
- Establish relationships with the key partnership personnel to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the partner and Duality
- 5 years of experience in Global Alliance, Systems Integrator, and/or MSP partner sales, creating and executing partner business plans that deliver forecastable revenue results.
- Self-starter and team player
- Former experience selling a data products, preferably data science/data collaboration
- Proven experience in channel, SI and OEM partnerships
- Familiarity with SI, Consultancy and Partner operating models
- Strong prospecting skills with a hunter/start-up mentality
- Proven ability to win new partnerships
- Experience building partnerships from scratch with regional VARS, MSPs and System Integrators
- Experience creating and driving to success sales campaigns that deliver revenue through partnerships
- Experience selling enterprise solutions with a focus on privacy – highly preferred
- A high level of competence in presenting technology solutions to senior management teams
- Strong presentation, program management and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
Duality Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information or to apply, please send an inquiry email to: firstname.lastname@example.org