Duality is a New-Jersey/Israel based startup at the forefront of Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. Our mission is to enable organizations to collaborate on sensitive data while protecting data privacy, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
We were recently named a World Economic Forum (WEF) Technology Pioneer and Gartner Cool Vendor in Privacy Preservation in analytics. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, a Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellowship.
About the Role
Duality is looking for an entrepreneurial strategy and execution professional to uncover use cases in existing and new markets, define value fundamentals, and validate market opportunities. You will use this information to represent the “voice of the customer” to sales, marketing, and product so we can deliver the right products to the right audiences with the right messages.
Market and product strategy:
- Identify specific customer segments where Duality can bring significant customer value
- Evaluate market fundamentals and feasibility, including building buyer personas
- Represent the voice of the customer to Duality teams by conducting regular discussions and interviews with market participants and translating those into commercial strategies and product capabilities
- Build core positioning and strategy, including pricing, packaging, and personas to be used by sales and marketing
- Own the launch strategy for products and features
- Orchestrate campaigns across product, marketing, and sales functions
Sales & Marketing Enablement:
- Work with content team to create sales enablement content, including fact sheets, decks, and competitive battlecards
- Support sales opportunities by participating in customer and prospect meetings, leading solutioning discussions, and contributing to workshops
- 5+ years of B2B technology market strategy and product launch
- Ability to grasp and translate complex technologies and concepts into clear business-oriented value propositions
- Proven success launching new B2B products to new markets
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative and geographically distributed environments to drive execution
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior audiences
- Adaptability and flexibility – be ready to learn about and dive into new use cases and sectors
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working with and supporting product management, marketing, and sales
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills; strong leader and player with proven ability to facilitate cross-organizational alignment
- Experience working at early stage startups as a leader in GTM, or in new business units at existing organizations
- Familiarity with privacy enhancing technologies (like homomorphic encryption, multiparty computation, differential privacy, etc.) & data collaboration
- Background in financial services, telecommunications, healthcare/pharmaceuticals, or public sector
- Experience working with remote and international teams