We are looking for a dynamic Office Administrator to join our office in Tel Aviv. In this role you’ll be focal point for employees on office needs including maintenance, (physical) mail, shipping, office supplies and equipment, and assisting with operations tasks. We strive to put our employees’ welfare, safety, and productiveness first and provide a pleasant work environment.
• Daily office management, including cafeteria supply, office maintenance, office equipment, working with the building management company, office renovation, new office construction, etc.
• Support onboarding process for new hires\Off-boarding and managing employee basic office needs (e.g. stationery, office supplies and travel arrangements)
• Managing contracts and price negotiations with vendors, service providers
• Tracking office spend to ensure all operations are within budget
• Plan and support company events and social activities such as: happy hours, holidays, gifts, etc.
• Direct assistance to Senior management team
• Coordinate travels for Senior management team
• 3 years’ experience in an Office Admin role within startups / high-tech organizations
• Fluent professional English - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A great team player, people person - service oriented
• Experience with office administrative responsibilities, systems, and procedures.