Our mission is to enable organizations to gain new insight and develop new services based on data collaboration between different organizations while keeping sensitive data secured in a way that was previously impossible. This makes duality the leader of the PET (privacy technology enhancement) market which is considered as the next big thing in digital transformation.
Duality is a New Jersey/Israel based startup at the forefront of developing and commercializing Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. We lead the best-of-breed open-source privacy software projects and use them in our commercial offerings. We recently won CB Insights’ AI 100, the RegTech 100 Awards and the AIFinTech 100 Awards. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellows.
About the Job
As a QA Automation Lead you will take ownership and be in charge of ensuring the high quality of our product, by designing and implementing a test automation infrastructure and writing automated tests (both backend & UI). In this role you will report to the Platform R&D Director and have an essential part in developing Duality Platform – an innovative, technology rich product.
What would make you a great fit?
- 3+ years’ experience in QA automation development
- Experience in writing BE and UI tests automation infrastructure and automated tests in Python/Java
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and CI concepts
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git, Docker, AWS
- Experience with various test coverage techniques – a major advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields – an advantage
- English – high level, verbal and written
- “Get things done” attitude
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
- People person
- Fast learner
For more information or to apply, please send an inquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org