Duality is a New-Jersey/Israel based startup at the forefront of Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. Our mission is to enable organizations to collaborate on sensitive data while protecting data privacy, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
We were recently named a World Economic Forum (WEF) Technology Pioneer and Gartner Cool Vendor in Privacy Preservation in analytics. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, a Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellowship.
About the Job
We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company's computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers. The ability support our software engineering team and development servers and cloud services for software testing and QA is essential.
To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.
The position is based in the NYC / NJ metro area, with support for our office in Hoboken NJ.
• Monitoring and maintaining networks, databases, cloud environments and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Supervising and mentoring employees, as well as providing IT support.
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
• At least two years' experience in a similar role.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Duality Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.