The successful candidate will take an essential part in all aspects of Duality's SecurePlus back-end development, including highly reliable data storage and transfer infrastructure, building dynamic distributed data pipelines, data processing microservices, etc.
• Vast experience (5+ years) in Python back-end / server side.
• Experience with microservices architecture, back-end data processing, distributed and asynchronous processing.
• Good understanding of Data Structures, Complexity of Computations.
• Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with AWS public cloud services
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
• English - high level, verbal and written
• DevOps experience, Docker, K8 - strong advantage!
• Basic understanding of Data Science principles (statistics, ML, etc.)
• Experience with Data Science tools / frameworks / platforms
• Experience with Big Data and Distributed Data Pipelines